St Saviours Church
St Saviours Crescent
The Luton Yearbook 1914 describes St Saviours Church:
St Saviours Church (Russell Street) – Foundation stone laid in 1877, but only the nave was built. In 1897 the north aisle was completed, seating accommodation 650.
- Vicar, Rev J.C. Trevelyan
- Curates Rev T.L Mackesy and Rev H.D. Baker
- Churchwardens, Messers W.E. McGeorge and E.R. Richardson.
- A small mission is Spring Place, was opened in 1906.