Society of Friends Hall

The Luton Yearbook 1914 describes The Society of Friends meeting hall:

Society of Friends (Quakers) – First became connected with Luton in 1655, and claims to be the oldest of the Free Churches in South Beds. The meeting house stands in Castle Street – partly hidden by trees and surrounded by grassy grave mounds. The Friends started the Friends Adult School in 1862, and a new and commodious assembly hall was opened in 1907.

Object Location: 


Current Location: 

115 Castle Street
United Kingdom